Curriculum: Parables of Christ ©
This curriculum focuses on the teachings and parables of Jesus Christ.
- The Sower Sows the Word. Principle: God’s Word must take deep root in our hearts to effect change.
- Sermon on the Mount . Principle: God’s ways are higher and better than man’s ways.
- The Unfruitful Fig Tree/ Wedding Excuses. Principle: Procrastination and excuses take us off God’s plan for our lives.
- The Farmer who Built Bigger Barns. Principle: We must live rich toward God.
- The Wise and Foolish Virgins. Principle: We must live ready to meet Jesus at all times.
- The Prodigal Son. Principle: Life away from God is not a good life.
- The Unjust Steward. Principle Don’t waste God’s provision.
- End Times Teaching. Principle: We can avoid deception.
- Parable of the Talents. Principle: God does not bless laziness.
- The Generous Landowner. Principle: Rejoice when others are blessed.
- The Good Samaritan. Principle: Help when you see a need.
- The Money Lender and the Two Debtors. Principle: We should all be people with great appreciation for God’s forgiveness.
- The Unmerciful Servant: Principle: We are commanded to forgive.