Life of Jesus Christ Volume One
(This curriculum covers first half of the Life of Jesus Christ with emphasis on the events of his life and the miracles he performed.)
- Mary says “Yes” – Principle: Jesus can relate to us because he became one of us.
- Angels appear to Shepherds – Principle: God has Goodwill towards people. God loves people.
- Wisemen Visit – Principle: Wise people seek God. Fools often become tools of the devil.
- Jesus at Twelve – Principle: We should take God’s business seriously.
- Temptations by Satan – Principle: Jesus’ secrets to whipping temptation.
- Wedding in Cana – Principle: Co-operating with God. Doing our Part.
- Man Lowered through the Roof – Principle: Don’t give up when obstacles come.
- Woman at the Well – Principle: Jesus is the source of living water.
- Jesus chooses his disciples – Principle: God wants to use all of us.
- Raising of Jairus’ daughter – Principle: Fear and Doubt can nullify faith.
- Maniac of Gadara – Principle: Jesus sets people free and changes them.
- Woman with the Issue of Blood – Principle: We must not be double-minded.
- Rejection at Nazareth – Principle: God’s sheep hear His voice no matter who gives God’s message.